|Vol 4, No 2 (2015)||The ICC’s Witness Protection Measures Through the Lens of Policy-Oriented Jurisprudence||Abstract|
|Steven William Kayuni|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2016)||Formalism versus realism: the International Court of Justice and the critical date for assessing jurisdiction||Abstract|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2015)||The Right to Access Legal Representation and Admissibility to the International Criminal Court: Walking The Tightrope Between Legitimacy and Effectiveness||Abstract|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2015)||On The Nature of Interpretation In International Law||Abstract|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"